The 2016 State of Salesforce Connectivity report is a comprehensive study of the Salesforce ecosystem aimed at uncovering:
- What Salesforce products customers have deployed today
- How Salesforce customers procure new technologies
- Which new technologies Salesforce customers plan to deploy in the next 12 months
- Who is responsible for connecting Salesforce with other apps
- Which complementary systems of record and engagement are most popular
The insights collected from this survey are intended to help you anticipate integration trends, compare strategies with your peers and better prepare your business for digital transformation.