Harmony Summer ‘18 Release
Tuesday, May 22 at 1pm EDT / 10a PDT
Wednesday, May 23 at 4pm CEST / 3pm GMT
Simon Peel, Chief Marketing Officer, Jitterbit
Farhat Safi, Sr. Product Manager, Jitterbit
Register now for this live session where our product team will cover what’s new in the Harmony 9.0 platform and answer all of your product-related questions.
- A brand new Harmony “home page” experience
- Lots of new API Manager capabilities including rapid creation of custom APIs, OData Services, auto-generation of OpenAPI documentation, discovery and consumption of APIs via a new Developer Portal, enhanced API Management capabilities, and much more
- New connectors including SAP S/4HANA and Workday that provide additional native connectivity and adds more out-of-the-box integration to our portfolio
- Over 500 certified, pre-built Citizen Integrator recipes that provide out-of-the-box templates for popular endpoints such as Salesforce, NetSuite, SAP, Oracle, ServiceNow, Hubspot, Insightly, etc, enabling easy connectivity and rapid process automation, using our wizard-driven web interface for any user to quickly customize and deploy pre-built integrations
- Improved security and governance, including new support for GDPR
- A brand new Ideas portal on Jitterbit Community where you can submit and vote on new ideas
- And much more.